No To Limitations; You can be Your Dreams

No to Limitations; You can be your dreams.
Lawyer by day, nurse by night.
Meet Elizabeth Owusua who fulfilled her childhood dream of becoming both a nurse and a lawyer 🙌🏾 🧑🏾‍🎓👩‍⚕️
Here’s her story
“As a child I always wanted to be a nurse, lawyer and a fashion designer all at the same time with no idea how they were going to happen because of my background.
Well I attended senior high school at Mfantsiman girls which helped shaped my entire being.

From there I went to the Nursing and Midwifery Training College at Korle bu where I graduated with a Diploma in Nursing in 2008 and started working as a nurse in 2010 after national service.
I continued to Central University College where I did top up for a Bsc Degree in Nursing alongside work and graduated in 2013.
In 2014 I applied to Gimpa law faculty for an LLB and I got admitted which I did along with work mostly night shifts and gained admission to the Law school in 2017 after graduating from Gimpa and finally was called to the Ghana Bar in October 2019”
Her persistence is so admirable
She attributes this feat to patience and God’s grace.

She’s such an inspiration
Any media house ready to have her share the inspiring story should get in touch. 0244656402
Congrats to her 🎉🎉🎉
Joy 99.7 FM Citi 97.3 FM Celebritiesbuzz.Co News
Beryl Hesse Richter
#socialmediamanager #ghana #diaspora #law #nurse #RGN #women#womenempowerment #femaleleaders #lawyer #womeninleadership#lawschool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Man Was Crying

The Nigerian Criminal justice, Correctional System and it's entirety

100 Ways to know if you are Dating your Bestfriend