Marry me already Shugar

Marry me already Shugar
I love the strength in your hands when you lift me up above the ground
 I love the fire in your  eyes when you kiss me like there's no tomorrow
 I love the way you hold me protectively from harms way
I love the desire you exhibit when you touch my body
       You set me on 🔥
          You make me want more of you
            You set me on 🔥 but I'm not burnt. You fuel my desire and
It burns brighter and withholds time.
With you time is non existent
 You eat me raw
You send the thunder bolts inside of me
Screaming for more from your wand

I want you to make love to  me
Cos if you don't
Who will
You are my first
But I'll wait till after our wedding
I've always wanted to tell you

But you overwhelm me with your touches
You make my head messed up with pleasure and I forget

***Precious Eminent ***
The picture is not mine
Gotten from IG:black.couples
IG@QuotesF9romTheHeart100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Man Was Crying

The Nigerian Criminal justice, Correctional System and it's entirety

100 Ways to know if you are Dating your Bestfriend