Sympathy

SYMPATHY
How sympathetic of you to be sympathetic
Why sympathize when you are never sympathized
If all you see is criticism
It is only right for you to criticize your next victim


They say one plus one equals two
But me plus you becomes Us
You see how I sympathized with your logic to gain trust
Sometimes Choice can change our course sympathetically


An old man that wakes to work faces a different challenge
So does me, you and them; to sympathize is to quantify
How weak to find it boastful to claim my “struggle” triumphs’ yours
We all have the same 24; my intentions were never for me to endure




We all have survived to live another day
Either ways, it should not matter your pain
Rather the journey, the experiences you overcame
Serve food for thought; the fruits of your labour


Life was never meant to be peaceful
Only you plus I could start up a peace coup
How sympathetic of me; such a wishful thinking
It is only right for me to be sympathetic, for this ship of ours is rapidly sinking


BY AHMAD ABDUL-ONE.
30/12/2019
The picture is not his
It is mine***Precious Eminent ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Man Was Crying

The Nigerian Criminal justice, Correctional System and it's entirety

100 Ways to know if you are Dating your Bestfriend