It's not too late
For the first time I knew my mind was made up
I knew I was not under any influence. I knew that I had gotten to that road where I could not go back. Everything was ready. But he was a child. He forced everything on me. People had asked me if I was certain he was the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and I affirmed it. Now is not the time.

This man would limit me. This man will stop me. This man will end my dreams. A man with nothing but his words. Nothing but his rod and impositions. He was the man with no considerations. He was the man they all left. He was he who diverted my dreams and all.
He was the man I love. But he was the man I was afraid of. He was a man child who dominated
He was the man child who took decisions by himself lording it on me and to me.

He came from the past. I came from the present hoping for a glaringly beautiful future but he was the one who drew me and us backward. His timidity and complains threw me off balance when I saw the face behind his mask.

It's not too late
I'm calling us off.


***Precious Eminent***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Man Was Crying

The Nigerian Criminal justice, Correctional System and it's entirety

100 Ways to know if you are Dating your Bestfriend