Arranged



I never knew you before today
Our parents set us up on a date
Everything is just happening so fast
I can't believe we are getting married

The wedding was mouth gaping 
Where is your husband; tell him
The commissioner awaits him
My "husband sounds strange

Okay; my husband, I would have to get accustomed to it fast
Before people realize we were match-made
It's our wedding night

I'm a bold woman who knows her wants and can identify what she needs
But this night is going to be one hell of an experience
I need help; this strange handsome man, my husband

He hands me my cup of wine smiling mischievously
I take it a sip from it and the next thing just happened
His large hands came on my hip area
I struggled trying to put my nerves under control

His right hand brushes my left nipple
Oh my God! The fire erupts from within
My heart races in between breathes
I'm going to collapse; oh! I can't do this my veins cried

Subject your emotions or he's going to find out
You are a chastity myself told me
He leans closer and I quickly move away from him
He grabs my hand and turns me sharply into his embrace
He kisses my nape and says I will cherish you...
I didn't get the last word. He grabs my waist again
This time I almost screamed to let go

My mouth said nothing while he looks into my eyes
Now I'm so scared that he is peeping into my soul

I quickly withdraw as he grabs me again
And says I know
Confusion settles in

Know what? My eyes questioned
I opened my mouth to say; I'm not ready
Just then he quickly pressed his lips against mine
Shivering set in, my legs wobbled

Oh God! I'm scared, I'm confused
I'm losing myself, I couldn't breath
I tried to struggle, but his large arms
     had overpowered my younger bones

I won't hurt you I promise, he said
How does he know, I thought to myself
Wasnt sure it was a thought cos my sense of reasoning
had become messed up with emotions
Yes , emotions I could not interpret
That was a little ray of hope
I gradually gave in

He pulled my lingerie
I kept shaking
He looked me in the eye and says
I understand, trust me baby
I will take it slow


***Precious Eminent***

(The Picture above is not mine
It was gotten from 
Instagram: inspiration.dresses)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Man Was Crying

The Nigerian Criminal justice, Correctional System and it's entirety

100 Ways to know if you are Dating your Bestfriend